Monday, February 18, 2013

Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure ~Oprah Winfrey


With an incredibly busy life, sometimes we need to be reminded to breathe. In preparation for my trip to Mexico City to present at the ANGLO Forum Conference, and attending to the extra work it has added to my already busy schedule, I had to stop myself this morning and remember, just breathe.

I'll leave Wednesday night, and be in Mexico City from Thursday morning to Sunday afternoon. While I am there, presenting, sightseeing, networking, and enjoying my time, I will not forget to breathe.

I will breathe in preparation for safe travels. I will breathe before I present to calm my nerves. I will breathe while I present to relax myself. I will breathe after its all over in celebration of my accomplishments.



3 comments:

  1. Great reminders! And love the picture of the rock and the Winfrey quote. I am trying to add breathing, mindfulness and presence into my life as much as possible. Best of luck at the conference and with the pre-conference prep, Courtney!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reminders! And love the picture of the rock and the Winfrey quote. I am trying to add breathing, mindfulness and presence into my life as much as possible. Best of luck at the conference and with the pre-conference prep, Courtney!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Char!

    Thanks for reading my blog! I usually try to write a more in-depth post each week, but as the "theme" reveals, I am lacking in time. Just trying to remember to breathe in the midst of it all. Very important, indeed!

    ReplyDelete